1. It helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles
2. It helps to smooth skin texture & improve skin tone
3. Also known as vitamin A, retinol is a potent antioxidant
4. It speeds cellular turnover which helps the skin look more vibrant & youthful
5. It contains oat extract which is an anti-irritant & silver mushroom which is MORE
hydrating than hyaluronic acid
Available in 0.25 & 0.5 strengths.
Want to know more, book a complementary consultation with me @ Shear Bliss Salon and Day Spa
Have a fabulous Thursday
Cindy Fehr RN(NP)
Cindy is an experienced RN(NP) residing in Southern Manitoba, Canada, with a passion to support her patients looking and feeling their best at every age. This blog is to support patients in gaining knowledge about skincare, medical aesthetics procedures, and health & wellness practices. It is her goal to share the knowledge she gains from continuous reading of research, and regular continuing professional development sessions. Pursuit of personal and professional growth is paramount to Cindy and she loves to share this learning with her patients.