Research shows that 95% of patients who followed the average protocol report an improvement in the quality of life after just three weeks of EMSELLA.
Furthermore, two-thirds of the patients eliminated or reduced their need for pads to catch leakage. As with any medical treatment, results may vary.
According to a recent study of 30 female participants, the following results were reported after 6 treatment sessions:
- 100% reported better awareness of their pelvic floor muscles
- 95% reported an improvement in quality of life
- 67% of participants who had hygienic pads were able to decrease or stop using them altogether
In a separate study of 20 women (ages 45 to 77 years of age), almost 75% of participants significantly decreased or eliminated urine leakage.
𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀
- A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
- Comfortable procedure, 30-minute treatment.
- Significant reduction in pad usage
- Health Canada approved to improve urinary incontinence
- Stimulates entire pelvic floor
- Strengthens vaginal wall & pelvic muscles
Don't wait, book today!
Cindy Fehr RN(NP)
Cindy is an experienced RN(NP) residing in Southern Manitoba, Canada, with a passion to support her patients looking and feeling their best at every age. This blog is to support patients in gaining knowledge about skincare, medical aesthetics procedures, and health & wellness practices. It is her goal to share the knowledge she gains from continuous reading of research, and regular continuing professional development sessions. Pursuit of personal and professional growth is paramount to Cindy and she loves to share this learning with her patients.